| 0 comments ]

(ROBERT RAUSHENBERG)

I have a very cool neighbour, he is Dutch and we drink a lot of wiskey together when we have the chance. I Have always imagined that if Kurt Cobain was still alive he would have looked very similar to him cause they are about the same age. Anyway he owns this Talking Heads record called "Speaking in tongues (Robert Rauschenberg)" which he also bought in Europe as it came out. Its a printed vinyl and very rare and we also realised that it is worth a lot of money, a lot more that you think. Rauschenberg id one of my favourite artist and im definately wearing the green jacket when i hold this little number in my sweaty palms...




TALKING HEADS
- Speaking In Tongues (Robert Rauschenberg )

Label: Sire Records Company
Catalog#: 92-3771-1

Format: Vinyl, LP, Limited Edition

Country: Europe

Released: 1983

Genre: Electronic, Rock
Style: Leftfield, Synth-pop, Indie Rock

Credits: Artwork By [Cover / Package] - Robert Rauschenberg

THE SOUTH AFRICAN VERSION - LIMITED

This is what i have... a broken Talking Heads live 1979 copied CD that Loyd gave me one drunken night at the Bohemian. I was very excited and stuck it into my back pocket. I sat down at the bar and had another drink. The disapointment was clear enough when i got home to find two pieces in my back pocket.


TALKING HEADS - Live 1979 (ST(E)AK)

Label: Loyds computer at the Mail And Gaurdian
Catalog#: 9199 666 52

Format: Compact disc, CD, Limited Edition

Country: South Africa

Released: 1979 Copied 2006

Genre: Electronic, Rock
Style: Leftfield, Synth-pop, Indie Rock

Credits: Artwork By [Cover / Package] - Stefan Naude ( ST(E)AK







0 comments

Post a Comment